Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

2 posters

Westfall Event

Zackariah
    Zackariah
    Administrator
    Administrator

Westfall Event Empty Westfall Event

Post  Zackariah Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Distressing words has once more reached the ears of the Cathedral of Light from the refuge camp situated in Westfall.

Aside from the harsh, unnatural weather conditions produced by the raging chasm north of the camp, word is that the less lawful individuals of the camp have driven the caretaker out and gained control of the camp itself.

The church will once more venture to the plainlands to offer aid!

The event will take place between Friday 24 June to at least Saturday 25 June, with possibly one day's delay depending on what goes on in-characterly. The event is on the calendar already to sign up for if, and ONLY if, you are able to attend both days.
    Ronath
    Ronath
    Protector
    Protector

Westfall Event Empty Re: Westfall Event

Post  Ronath Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 am

I want to appologise for not being able to attend second day of the event but I was not able to come back soon enough and moment ago it appeared my WoW account has expired. I will be able to reactivate it tomorrow or day after. Hopefully you managed to push the action forward without me. Appologies again, and best of luck.