Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

4 posters

Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues.

Vethen
    Vethen
    Knight
    Knight

Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues. Empty Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues.

Post  Vethen Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Alright, first bit is simple, I have run out of game time.

However...
    Recently, I have had a serious, and I mean, serious arguement with the woman, about the time I allocate between everything I do. She, is extremely pissed off with the amount I put into WoW, as she thinks I choose it over her. Sad, I know, but this isn't an attempt at gaining sympathy or support (give me support and I'll ignore it, simple as). I am stating that I must lower some activity, otherwise my relationship will end, something I truely do not want.

I hope you can understand, and I will try to make it on the sly on WoW here and there, because I have my duties, but, this is more important than anything virtual. I am sorry.
    Eihrissa
    Eihrissa
    Deaconess
    Deaconess

Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues. Empty Re: Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues.

Post  Eihrissa Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

This is a very serious issue that we are all able to understand. I advise you to not feel obligated to come online, at least for our part, as this is a matter that should be prioritised over any other, let alone a video game.

I hope everything sorts out for you, Vethen, and that you return to us as hale and possessive of a companion as before.
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues. Empty Re: Vethen: Game Time Extinct; among other issues.

Post  Rhadegar Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:05 am

Best of luck, my friend. And yeah, the game really isn't worth it.
    Cedric
    Cedric
    High Priest
    High Priest

Post  Cedric Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Vethen wrote:Alright, first bit is simple, I have run out of game time.

However...
    Recently, I have had a serious, and I mean, serious arguement with the woman, about the time I allocate between everything I do. She, is extremely pissed off with the amount I put into WoW, as she thinks I choose it over her. Sad, I know, but this isn't an attempt at gaining sympathy or support (give me support and I'll ignore it, simple as). I am stating that I must lower some activity, otherwise my relationship will end, something I truely do not want.

I hope you can understand, and I will try to make it on the sly on WoW here and there, because I have my duties, but, this is more important than anything virtual. I am sorry.

I am glad you are able to make a choice and stand for it. While we'd have liked you to take your share of management work, the lady's happiness matters more. I would also strongly advise you to cut down on your alts. Think over which you feel you enjoy most and pick your favorite to play, and it doesn't have to be Vethen. That alone will reduce your gametime.

Best of luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 pm