Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

2 posters

Ronath inactive

Ronath
    Ronath
    Protector
    Protector

Ronath inactive Empty Re: Ronath inactive

Post  Ronath Thu May 05, 2011 12:58 pm

I accidentaly deleted my post with info about inactivity when I was trying to help Zeeri with signature so I will repeat it here. Like I said before, recently I found myself less motivated to rp Ronath due to fact I seem to need a small change as well as my new found interest in tweaking with GHI, that took quite few of my recent days. That aside, Im sure I will become more active again at some point, but as it is now my appearances on Ronath unfortunatelly will be less fequent. Also, Im currently very ill, hence Im not online at all.
    Cedric
    Cedric
    High Priest
    High Priest

Post  Cedric Thu May 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Ronath wrote:I accidentaly deleted my post with info about inactivity when I was trying to help Zeeri with signature so I will repeat it here. Like I said before, recently I found myself less motivated to rp Ronath due to fact I seem to need a small change as well as my new found interest in tweaking with GHI, that took quite few of my recent days. That aside, Im sure I will become more active again at some point, but as it is now my appearances on Ronath unfortunatelly will be less fequent. Also, Im currently very ill, hence Im not online at all.

Lack of motivation seems to be a recurring factor for inactivity these days. Feel free to give us suggestions on how we can improve the quality of the guild RP in the brainstorming thread or create your own. Both I and Zackariah tend to be too occupied with general community services and cannot keep track of every member's story and progress. It's up to every guild-member to request changes if they feel the need for 'something new'.

Ronath
    Ronath
    Protector
    Protector

Ronath inactive Empty Ronath inactive

Post  Ronath Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm

When I say I need a change I do not mean that guild is not working well, so do not worry about that. I simply feel this kind of roleplay is something I need a small break from. So it is not about changing the guild in any way but more about trying something new so later on church kind of roleplay becomes more appealing again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content