Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

5 posters

What does your desktop look like?

Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

What does your desktop look like?  Empty What does your desktop look like?

Post  Rhadegar Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am

Come on, imma make ye guys write more actively here. What does your desktop look like? Is it any close to how good mine looks? Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/desktopjpg.png/
    Sindri
    Sindri
    Protector
    Protector

What does your desktop look like?  Empty Re: What does your desktop look like?

Post  Sindri Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Mine looks like crap, aside from the fact that I am computer student, anyhow it has a wallpaper of deathwing breaking through it, kinda thing. Layered with quick windows to internet, several other games including but not limited to WoW, Starcraft 2 wings of liberty, Oblivion elder scrolls, ect ect. Also it has quick windows to several files of my own. Because I write stories, and stuff.

I am not showing it for the sole fact I am not at home when typing this. I am at "work" while I study at the local highschool. I am supposed to fix computers, but what do ya know.
    Eyreia
    Eyreia

What does your desktop look like?  Empty Amy's!

Post  Eyreia Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 am

I totally have a picture of Maka from Soul Eater, I would have had one of Patty as she's the best character ever made ever! But sadly there's hardly any of her Sad

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/desktopsv.png/ !
    Katenka
    Katenka
    Trainee
    Trainee

What does your desktop look like?  Empty My desktop...

Post  Katenka Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:34 pm

I won't show you a picture of my actual desktop as I have a few things with personal information on there that I don't want the whole world to see...and no, nothing of the naked kind either >.<

Anyway, this is the pic on my desktop:

What does your desktop look like?  Merlin_series_2

Why?

Because I love the show and more importantly, I love Arthur <3 xD
    Eihrissa
    Eihrissa
    Deaconess
    Deaconess

Post  Eihrissa Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-GoR_3XC86A/Sy9Yt_19n9I/AAAAAAAAACk/oGVF93M6lkA/s400/Peter+Nicolai+Arbo++Aasgaardsreien+(1872).jpg

This one - of course furnished with a larger resolution for the purpose - adorns my desktop. Marvellous painting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 am