Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

+7
Fenoris
Ryyal
Skye
Zeeri
Rhadegar
Eihrissa
Sindri
11 posters

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Sindri
    Sindri
    Protector
    Protector

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#  Empty Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Post  Sindri Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 am

Every forum has a general talk topic,and this is it! For now! Maybe? Anyhow I made this that people can discuss anything in general, Light and earth are the borders, but I mainly posted this to tell I am not available this friday or maybe even Saturday, as we are moving and Internet at my house has been called off, to start in my new home! I wish to see you guys soon o/.
    Eihrissa
    Eihrissa
    Deaconess
    Deaconess

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#  Empty Re: Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Post  Eihrissa Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Hope we see you back online soon Sindri!
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#  Empty Re: Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Post  Rhadegar Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:19 am

I've been bit tired lately due to my theater play that was getting prepared for year and a half finally going on stage. It went great, was today, but I am feeling smacked.
    Zeeri
    Zeeri
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Zeeri Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 pm

UNFORTUNATELY, real life is kicking my lil' butt. Thusly, I will not be on oftenly if not at all. I WILL be back, I promise. <3
    Skye
    Skye
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Skye Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 pm

I am a little bored of RP but I've been a tad lethargic before. It will pass... wow this threads not off to a good start. That's three people already mentioning problems with activity... still I'll be on for the events. Either way, anime fans should check out the top five fave anime's page. It will be nice to get these good anime's circulated
    Ryyal
    Ryyal

Post  Ryyal Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

In the absense of the above folks, this hairy, chubby, wolf-hating and hammer-wielding Dwarf will help around as much as possible.

*sagenod*
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Ryyal wrote:In the absense of the above folks, this hairy, chubby, wolf-hating and hammer-wielding Dwarf will help around as much as possible.

*sagenod*

Are you copying someone or do I have schizophrenia again? Zack, check his IP, if it's same as mine, I should get back on my medicines.
    Fenoris
    Fenoris
    Trainee
    Trainee

Post  Fenoris Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Copying IP...err...o-k...

As for me, my activity from Tuesday-Thursday nights are, as you may know already, short if at all existent. Reason for that's being that I am a working man that has to wake at 6am GMT. For good or ill, that comes to an end come the 15th April. If I don't find more work by then...I'll have more free time, but less money. So yeah...let's see what happens.
    Ryyal
    Ryyal

Post  Ryyal Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Rhadegar wrote:
    Ryyal wrote:In the absense of the above folks, this hairy, chubby, wolf-hating and hammer-wielding Dwarf will help around as much as possible.

*sagenod*

Are you copying someone or do I have schizophrenia again? Zack, check his IP, if it's same as mine, I should get back on my medicines.

Eh, wot?
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:43 am

Inside joke, fellas. What you said sounded like Rainbeard. Rainbeard is my character, thus, I made a joke how I am writing in a bit of schizophrenic way from another acc-

Screw it, if I have to explain the joke, it is not going right.

Also, reading tarot cards = WIN.
    Ryyal
    Ryyal

Post  Ryyal Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 am

Ah! I see.
    Ronath
    Ronath
    Protector
    Protector

Post  Ronath Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:45 pm

So we have another cra....interesting dwarf aboard? Smile
    Eihrissa
    Eihrissa
    Deaconess
    Deaconess

Post  Eihrissa Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Don't diss our Wildhammer, we need thundering protectors!
    Ryyal
    Ryyal

Post  Ryyal Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Ronath wrote:So we have another cra....interesting dwarf aboard? Smile

Indeed!

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0802/viking-rule-all-ninja-comedy-nerd-geek-viking-comedy-demotivational-poster-1202206120.jpg
    ^
    Replace the word 'Vikings' with 'Dwarves'. I'd do it in Photoshop, if it worked. ;D
    Cedric
    Cedric
    High Priest
    High Priest

Post  Cedric Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:16 pm

A thread for announcement of inactivity has been created. It may be found here.

If you are going inactive, post it there instead of all over. Thank you. Smile
    Zeeri
    Zeeri
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Zeeri Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Cedric. I've tried posting on that thread, but I am not granted permission as of yet. Thusly I'll say here and now that I'm not going to be able to be online. It'll probably be a long time, and I'm not sure if I can even come back. Kick me from the guild if you wish to. I'm sorry, guys. I just can't take it anymore - juggling so many characters on so many servers, and RL being a pain. Again, I'm really sorry.

Zeeri
    Cedric
    Cedric
    High Priest
    High Priest

Post  Cedric Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am

Zeeri wrote:Cedric. I've tried posting on that thread, but I am not granted permission as of yet. Thusly I'll say here and now that I'm not going to be able to be online. It'll probably be a long time, and I'm not sure if I can even come back. Kick me from the guild if you wish to. I'm sorry, guys. I just can't take it anymore - juggling so many characters on so many servers, and RL being a pain. Again, I'm really sorry.

Zeeri

No worries. Thank you for telling us. We shall grant you one month as the rules dictate and hope you'll return.

Good luck and take care of yourself.
    Zackariah
    Zackariah
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Zackariah Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 am

Zeeri wrote:Cedric. I've tried posting on that thread, but I am not granted permission as of yet.

This has now been fixed.

Link to the thread.
    Eihrissa
    Eihrissa
    Deaconess
    Deaconess

Post  Eihrissa Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 am

Hope things sort out and that you return to us safely, Zeeri.
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am

Hey, Zack, do you by any chance know when Striek will come back online? We kind of really need him in our storyline, and he has went rogue.
    Ronath
    Ronath
    Protector
    Protector

Post  Ronath Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Ah yes, I still didnt have a chance to catch him online. And Zeeri, I have a solution for you! Stop playing on other characters and log online only on your Churchies where your true family is anyway *nods*

Seriously tho, if you are pressed by real life it may be best to have a break indeed. I hope things sort out for you so you can come back. Till then, drop by and throw a post from time to time to tell us how are you doing!
    Zeeri
    Zeeri
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Zeeri Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Have I been off for a month? If so, gods damn it. Really xD. I've been ill this week, with a horrible ear-thing. So, I'm getting as much rest as possible. I hope Eyre's still as un-cuddly and awesome as he always is! I wanna cuddle him Embarassed Thats my update for you, Ron! Very Happy.

Zeeri xx.
    Skye
    Skye
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Skye Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 am

I want this on Record... Cedric's picture is FUCKING AWESOME!... It's pretty much exactly what I think he would look like, especially with the 'Why the fuck are you alive?' face on.
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am

I agree, the new avatar is SOOO much better than the old one! :O

Also, after attending some AD events, I have hard time coming back to Earthen Ring.
    Skye
    Skye
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Skye Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 am

I've had it! Every day I've made some attempt to wash that bloody floor but someone always beats me to it! Can I ask for some mercy on this front and just get that point filled in? Since technically I've done it far more than once... just I didn't get to it first.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am