Church of the Holy Light

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Church of the Holy Light guild on the realm Earthen Ring.

+7
Fenoris
Ryyal
Skye
Zeeri
Rhadegar
Eihrissa
Sindri
11 posters

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Ewyllyn
    Ewyllyn
    High Priestess
    High Priestess

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Post  Ewyllyn Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Rhadegar wrote:I agree, the new avatar is SOOO much better than the old one!

Isn't that male Hawke from Dragon Age 2?
    Skye
    Skye
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cathedral Kitchen Chat Room Of Awesome 1#

Post  Skye Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 am

Hawke does not own a pistol
    Ewyllyn
    Ewyllyn
    High Priestess
    High Priestess

Post  Ewyllyn Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

What? He has no gun? Omg, I like totally did not know that, and now I'm so much cleverer as to his avatar's identity. Your remark most certainly enlightened me. Wow. tongue
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Why does the sarcasm of people seem so harsh all of a sudden? May be just me following Wicca too much.
    Zeeri
    Zeeri
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Post  Zeeri Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Just needed to test something ... So I'm posting. *nods*
    Actually, how do you get your signature to work?
    Rhadegar
    Rhadegar

Post  Rhadegar Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

I don't see anyone with a signature. Hmpf.

By the way, like some colleagues of mine in the tarot-reading circles, I've decided to take my readings to the next level - I am attempting to read tarot for people over the internet. So far it seems successful. Anyway, if any of you is interested in this and has a working microphone, my skype is wolviex1. Guildies get readings for free, plus I get to practise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:15 am